David looked out the widow and yelled,
BIRDS!!
Yes, I do think we might just have a bird problem. Do they like our garden? Our dirt? Our chickens' food? Our trees? All of the above??
They like everything... They take dirt baths. They keep trying to get to our apples on our young apple tree. They eat our strawberries and tomatoes. And we already know they are always with the chickens.
Then I look at the apple tree to see if a bird got into my makeshift tree cover. As I look closer I could see what looked like a large rock. Oh no that is not a rock. That is a squirrel. They are out of hibernation and I now have something to blame... they ate my lettuce! And now they are after the apples! It is hard to see but he is under the apple tree feasting on an apple.
One day I will not mind the squirrel in the apple tree, one day when it is very large. And one day when that apple tree is producing over 500 apples a year. That will be okay with me. I think. -Ma
2 comments:
Oh, no! I wonder what would keep the birds and squirrels away.
Aww, man! I hope you still have a garden left after all those critters!
Post a Comment