Wednesday, June 24, 2009

If I...


Had money to spare I would hire a cook.

This would help out so much!!  I wouldn't hear the kids complain about what was made.  Because I didn't make it!

I wouldn't be interrupted during the day when I have better things to do.  Example, cleaning house, playing with the kids, blogging... you know... The good stuff!!

Oh, and another bonus I wouldn't have to come up with meal ideas.  That is the best out of them all!!

But, I don't have the money to spare so this is my dream.  Do we eat in heaven?

What would you do? -Ma

4 comments:

Lexi said...

i would hire someone to do the laundry for me... i HATE laundry

Courtney said...

House cleaner, of course! If my kitchen was always clean I would love to cook all the time.

Chandy said...

LOL

I don't know if we eat in heaven, but if I had money to spare, I would build a kitchen I can put a bed in so I don't have to leave. LOL I like a clean kitchen but the kiddos seem to make it messy the moment I leave. ;-)

I also love wrap around porches like those in Hacienda type Spanish homes.

Kami said...

I really hope we DO eat in heaven, because I'm under the impression that our bodies will be perfect. Then, I can enjoy all of my favorite "guilty pleasure" foods. :) If I had the money, I would have a personal masseuse and get massages at least twice a week!