Monday, August 4, 2008

Abby

Abby has learned to make spit bubbles.  She comes running up to me with her mouth opened patting me to look at her bubble.  I usually try to pop it.
At church yesterday I was in the hall talking.  I was holding Abby, but she was so wiggly.  I told her she needs to sit up if she wants me to hold her.  Her response, "Mommy, I can't hold my head up, it is too heavy."  Within 30 seconds she was asleep.  I went to sunday school and relief society for the first time in probably more than a year.
When I try to leave her in nursery, she says that she is scared and that she thinks someone is going to take her.  What a scary feeling to have, I can't leave her.  Besides it is only a short time that they are going to want me like that, before I know it they aren't even going to want me to drop them off at class.  :(  
Yesterday Abby came to me with an empty toilet paper roll and she had no clothes on, and she had a mischievous look in her eyes.  I asked her if she was being a good girl.  She said, "Yes, mommy."  I asked, "are you keeping the house clean?"  "Yes, mommy" she says.  Moments later, Emma comes running out, "Mama, you have to come quick!  Something very bad happened to your toilet.  You have to come now."  We made our way down the hall.  Yes something very bad did happen.  Abby had taken almost a full roll of T.P. and put it into the toilet, leaving her with the empty roll that she was having so much fun with.  The toilet paper was all the way to the top of the opening.  Needless to say I still haven't gone in to clean up that mess. - Ma -

No comments: