Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Socks


Jacob loves socks... clean, dirty, doesn't matter.  He loves them.  Pa will take his socks off and he will cry for them.  I will try to put my, or the kids socks on and he will cry for them.  Let me explain "cry".  He does this monkey call... Ah, ah, ah.  Ooh, ooh, ooh.  Mmm, ba.  Da, da, da, da. Correct me Pa if it seems that this is being written out wrong.  It is hard to write sounds. Sometimes we will give in and give him the socks we were planning on wearing.  You see he wont take the new socks they have to be the ones that were originally going to go on the feet.  Silly kid!  So if you are ever over and think I have a hard time putting socks away, that is not totally true.  Yes I don't like doing laundry... but this is a more, a cute baby and a love for socks. -Ma  

No comments: