Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emma's Dream About Jesus

This morning Emma woke up and told me that she had a really neat dream that she wanted to tell me about. She said that she dreamt that Jesus came over and went in her room and told her that he wanted her to go to the temple. I asked her what she need to do so she could get to the temple she said that Jesus said she needs to be nice, she needs to learn at school really well, she said he told her that he wants her to learn really well in school.

When I took her to school this morning she asked if we could go to the temple after school. She said, "And you can't forget mom." - Ma

Pa: How did it make you feel?
Emma: I felt real good, and I was really excited.
Pa: Did you see him?
Emma: He was all white. He's supposed to be all white.
Pa: Could you see his face?
Emma: No, he was so bright. All I could see was white.
Pa: Can you draw a picture?
Emma: Here you go. He's saying to listen.

Drawing of Jesus by Emma

No comments: