Monday, August 11, 2008

Other People's Kids

There are times that I think my kids are the hardest kids anyone can have.  They are messy... that is normal.  They want to eat all of the time... that is normal.  They can be so gross.  Even in public... that is normal.  And they just seem to want to do things at a time that I just don't want to or can't... that is normal too.
I was talking with a friend who has a very active 3 year old.  She was telling me that with in a weeks time.  
Her cute little 3 year old got into his sisters nail polish and panted on the wall.  The color was RED.  
Another day they had waffles for breakfast.  A full bottle of syrup was taken into the bedroom by the 3 year old and it ended up on the floor and dog.  The dog laid in it.  The syrup dried the dog got stuck to the carpet.  Now the dog has a bald spot.
Think that might be it???  Nope.
Then another day the 3 year old was in the bedroom with the dog and a pair of scissors.  He cut the dog's ear.  Blood was all over the house.  They have a pit bull puppy... it did not harm the 3 year old.

Whenever you might think your life is SO HARD, it is time to look around and find someone that might be having a tougher time than you, because they are out there!  But I know I should not stop there, that is when service comes in, you lighten anothers burden and then in turn your seems lighter too.  :o) - Ma

No comments: