Friday, August 1, 2008

No Toys=Fighting?

Last week I cleaned out the kids rooms.  Took all of their toys, minus the ones they absolutely love.  (I let them each keep one.)  The first reason I took the toys was because, I can't stand the mess.  The second reason was because we were going to the BIG Fairy Birthday Party.  I just couldn't handle the thought of bringing more toys back to a cluttered home.  We had two days till the BIG Party and I thought that the kids would be so board, and they would probably fight more. 
They fooled me!  There was less fighting.  We made a small box home, colored the outside of it. The kids had hours/days of fun in that.  It is now destroyed.  But ya know, it sure it true what "they" say, give a kids pots and pans and boxes, and what ever else may be lying around and they will use there imaginations and have fun doing it.  It was great to see them getting along and trying to work together while using there imaginations. - Ma -

No comments: