Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visit to the Temple

We visited the temple two days after Emma's dream.  I told her she gets to pick where we go.  First we went to see the water.  There is a pool of water with maybe 6 or so jets of water spraying from the sides to the middle of the pool.  
Jacob was so funny, as we were walking up to the water he just didn't know what to say or do.  He was saying "Da, da, da, da, da, da, ahhhh."  He was so excited, squealing with joy.
After the water we walked over to the front of the temple and we saw a bride and groom.  The kids played on the steps and with a cat that come around.  Then the mosquitoes came and we quickly made it inside the visitors' center.  She played with the kiosk machines.  After they were done with that, (I noticed that the missionary quickly turned them off as we were walking away.  I remember as a missionary how I couldn't stand hearing those things!!) we went to see the Christus.  Emma talked to a sister missionary that had only been out for two days.  She talked to Emma about telling her friends about the church and about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon.  Emma brought home some pass along cards.
We all had a good time. -Ma  

No comments: