Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love this lady

So, on our quest to better eating. I remember back, to a lady that I once met. She told me (well the group I was in) that as she was growing up she was fed really well by her mother. However when she grew up and got married she really enjoyed eating all of the unhealthy foods... fast food and food from a box. Long story short she got really sick, if I remember correctly so sick that she could have died.

Deep inside she knew that she would be fine if she would just eat correctly. She changed the way she ate and now she is healthy as can be. She is now writing cookbooks, and many other books. She also does retreats. Would love to go on one of those.

Anyways... I just got an e-mail from her saying that she has all of her items on SALE!!! I have two of her cookbooks and I love them. I just wish I could get my kids to love them also. :o)

Just wanted to pass this on for anyone that wants to eat better and have ideas of what to eat. One book that I have, "Creatively Complete Meals", (thank you David!) most of those meals she says just take about 30 minutes to put together.

I put her web site in our favorite web sites to the left. Take a look when you have a chance. -Ma

1 comment:

Trish said...

Wow, Jenny!! How on Earth did you find me?! Yes, I remember you!

Don't feel bad about the shower thing... I haven't seen one of those today, either! I'll get to it... eventually! :)

I can't wait to read up on your life! I have to get back to my kiddos right now, however... It's a special day for them. The last day of Fall Break from school. There is a lot of fun out there to have today, and we are seeking it out!

*MWAH!*